top of page


Whether you are planning your estate, looking to making arrangements for a family member, or you need assistance navigating the court process when a loved one passes away, we can assist. We take the stress out of the process by guiding you through each step and explaining your options so that you can make the right choice for you and your loved ones.

Estate Planning

By planning now you can ensure that your loved ones are taken care of the way you intended. Allow us to take the stress out of the estate planning process by helping you understand what options are available to you.


To assist with your estate planning, we offer flat-rate services for basic estate packages including your Will, Personal Directive, and Power of Attorney. If you are not looking for a full package, but want to update or make a change to an existing document, we can assist in drafting individual documents depending on your needs. For more complex estate planning, we work with you to provide hourly services that fit within your budget. 

Estate Administration

Administration of a loved one's estate can be complicated and emotionally overwhelming. Our office has the expertise and resources to assist you in managing your duties as a representative and to facilitate the administration process to take the stress off of your during this time. We can assist by explaining to you what your obligations are as a representative and work closely with you each step of the way to ensure that legal obligations and technical requirements are met. By getting the right legal assistance, you can make sure that the administration of the estate proceeds efficiently, eliminating liability, stress and frustration.

Estate administration services are provided on a flat-rate or hourly basis, depending on your needs and budget. Schedule a consultation with us today to learn how we can help you through this difficult time. 

Represented Adult Matters

If you or someone you love loses the capacity to make decisions about personal or financial matters, and there is no Power of Attorney or Personal Directive in place, a Court may appoint a Guardian and/or Trustee. For this type of appointment, an application would need to be filed, often referred to as a represented adult application, which seeks to appoint a trusted person such as a close family member or loved one, to act on behalf of the person who has lost capacity. 


Our office can assist you in preparing your application, helping you understand your obligations as a Guardian and/or Trustee, and represent you through the court process, including representation in contested or disputed applications. By working closely with a lawyer throughout the process, you can ensure that you are putting your best foot forward for your loved one. 

We provide represented adult services on a flat-fee or hourly basis, depending on the nature of the application. Call us today to schedule a consultation and learn how we can assist you in your matter. 


Grandmother and Grandson_edited.jpg
Morning Coffee on Terrace_edited.jpg


bottom of page